AURA arrived on my doorstep one month ago today. Since then, the magazine has been welcomed with love all over the world!
Reading a few comments posted on Facebook and Twitter by new AURA owners you can feel the excitement. . .
• ”AURA is absolutely amazing. I’m going to read it from cover to cover. It will be treasured forever!! Adam is going to be honored and deeply touched by this!”—Jacque Friend Burris
• ”My copy of AURA came today. It exceeds my every expectation. I’m so grateful to have this incredible memento of Adam to cherish.”—Kathy Williams
• ”AURA has made me fall in love all over again. When you realize that it isn’t just you that he has touched but so many people around the world, it is just so amazing. I am sure Adam didn’t imagine all of this, but he deserves it.”—Lisa Fowler
• ”As @adamlambert is more than a singer, AURA is more than a fan mag. A very inspired/inspiring effort by @plumcomm!”—@annehedonia
• ”My best RL friend came over today. First thing I showed her was AURA. She gently took it out of the box and stroked it as if it were a brand-new baby. She was as proud of it as I am.”—Cameron Willson
• ”I will spend months reading every word. Michael Sarver’s thoughts on @adamlambert made me cry.”—@80s_and_sunny
• ”AURA is a delightful read and visual thrill 4 any fan as it uniquely floats along a multi-level timeline journey, txs 2 ur great editorial @plumcomm”—@ovationimpact
• ”I’m honored and thrilled to have my stories published in AURA. It’s an EPIC MASTERPIECE that features many beautiful, amazing, tear-jerking, heartfelt stories as well as a variety of light-hearted, fun articles. The poems and art are breathtaking. ENJOY!”—Kim Wayton
• ”I showed AURA to my Zumba gals yesterday. After reading my story they know more about me and why I am such a Glambert. These ladies are now all rooting for Adam in his future endeavors!”—Diane Sears
• “Just finished reading my story in AURA. A friend bought it for me. I cried. Still am actually. Thank u for including me. Grateful to be here.”—Eric Mettner
• ”Adam Lambert tribute magazine, Aura, is ready for fans” (beautiful post from Frankie at Flecking Records)
Their “new arrival” has led many to order seconds so they can keep one “like new.” Some are gifting friends. Some have brought AURA to work, to Zumba class, to lunch, to Adam concerts.
All of which has led to the current challenge of demand exceeding supply. As of today, we are down to our last 4 dozen copies, with new orders coming in every day. It’s clear that we need to print more copies. To do so, we need 500 new orders. Group orders would be great, so for orders of 50 or more, we’ll reduce your shipping and postage costs if someone steps up to take the orders, collect the $ and distribute the copies. That person will receive a complimentary copy of AURA. INTERNATIONAL FANS: Your local postage rates are much lower than postage from the U.S. so keep it in mind.
If you would like more information about placing a group order, contact email@example.com.
Just a thought . . . If you are so inclined, you may want to tweet @shoshannastone. If she becomes aware that fans like it, she may want to make it available on a broader scale. At concerts or possibly through the fan club merch site. It’s worth a try anyway.
To all those who contributed stories, poems, drawings, paintings, photographs, bless you. Your generosity, creativity, open hearts and open minds have made AURA the beautiful tribute it is. The insights, love, dedication, and talent in our fandom are truly incredible.
To those who have supported AURA, there are no words to fully express my gratitude. Thank you, thank you.
If you have yet to order AURA, or want to reorder, here’s the link:
If the link doesn’t work, copy and paste into your browser.